verify

Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Recent buy II -April 2016

Recent Buy II
New stocks added to the fund.

This week on my weekly sharebuilder purchase I added one new stock on sharebuilder to bring total to thirty stocks on the fund. I been watching Procter & Gamble Co. (PG) for awhile now it was just the right time for me to initiate a position here I do think I am paying a premium to start but it a gamble on a dividend King and a long history on dividend paying dividend and growth. They did raised dividend this quarter at meager 1% but it's better than cutting dividendi think like NOV just did which I sold Monday morning.

So the capital will be put to better use here. I also added to other stocks which looks very attractive price wise. Without further ado here is this week purchase:


April 12, 2016
PG    $180.00 2.12 shares @ 82.91
HCP $40.00 1.03 shares @ 34.84
WFC $40.00 .76 shares @ 47.22
UNP  $40.00 .45 shares @79.12

This will add $10.22 to my forward yearly dividend for a total of $470.91.
Almost makes up for the cut in dividend on NOV, but it's a start going forward.

Consistently investing in the market with the long term view has its benefits, since passive dividend or income is the best source of income to sustain life in retirement. I believe I am doing that now plant seeds to produce such income.

What do you thing of recent purchases?

What are you buying this month?

Thanks for visiting.

Disclaimer: Long on all stocks listed, except for NOV

Disclaimer: I’m not a licensed investment advisor and not an investment professional. This site is only meant for educational or entertainment purposes only. I’m not liable for any losses suffered as a result. Please consult with an investment or tax professional before investing any of your money



No comments:

Post a Comment

March 2024 Dividend Updates

 March 2024 Dividend Updates My favorite time of the month is here for yet another month.  Time to review monthly dividend collected and pla...